[racket-dev] Latex files

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 19 08:22:41 EST 2011

At Fri, 18 Feb 2011 22:44:54 -0500, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote:
> At least for the JFP file, it's pretty clearly a copyright violation
> for us to distribute the file at all -- on the web page or elsewhere.
> We'd have to download it from the CUP site.
>
> For the ACM file, I emailed the contact email for the style file about
> the license.

Did you e-mail anyone at JFP, yet?

Looking again, I can imagine reading the "jfp.cls" file Robby's way.
The intent of "use" may be "produce a document", and the overall intent
might permit redistribution of "jfp.cls" to others who are producing
JFP documents.

Or maybe not, but I now think it's worth asking, and I'll ask if you
haven't already.

Posted on the dev mailing list.