[racket-dev] Latex files

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Feb 18 14:59:58 EST 2011

About a minute ago, Jay McCarthy wrote:
> Can we pull the Wine trick of having a script that runs during
> compilation that downloads the file from a well-known location?

That sounds like a headache... and won't help with distribution (which
will have the compiled file).  Probably easier to do it at runtime,
getting the file into some /tmp, then using it from there -- ?

But then the problem is that running scribble on the file should
probably ask you if you want to get it from there...  (IOW, still
sounds like a pain.)