[racket-dev] sxml package takeover/updates?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Tue Feb 15 19:31:39 EST 2011

If Oleg, Kirill, and Dmitry would like someone to take over maintaining
the Racket PLaneT packages of SSAX and the SXML tools, I would be happy
to volunteer.

(Kirill and I talked recently about some changes to the Racket packaging
of SSAX that I have done through a wrapper package.  Specifically, the
wrapper converts SSAX exceptions to Racket "exn:fail?", and captures the
SSAX stderr messages and uses them to annotate any forthcoming exception
or sends them to "log-warning" calls if there was stderr but no
exception.  Kirill is still waiting to hear from me.  Perhaps it would
be easiest to merge this as changes at the same time I generated the
Racket-specific packaging from the Sourceforge upstream version.)

Neil

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/