[racket-dev] [racket] tests/eli-tester feedback (Was: Racket unit testing)

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 15 09:14:01 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 9:09 AM, Neil Van Dyke <neil at neilvandyke.org> wrote:

>> * It uses TR -- but it has to be very minimal.  (*Extremely* minimal,
>> since it's a candidate for inclusion in the `racket' language, which is why
>> I was thinking of not much more than agreed structs and parameters.)

I agree with Eli here -- TR belongs higher in the stack than testing,
not least because I want to use whatever unified test framework we
come up with to test TR.

More generally, Typed Racket is on the bigger libraries in the Racket
distribution, and thus it necessarily comes higher in the stack that
some other pieces.
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu