[racket-dev] Fwd: [racket-bug] drscheme/11585 impossible to enable test suite coverage in main language

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Thu Feb 3 20:20:15 EST 2011

I conjecture that syntactic test suite coverage is broken on all Macs.  Specifically, I see this behavior in the release candidate on both of my macs, after moving out all racket prefs, moving Library/Racket out of the way, and unsetting PLTCOLLECTS. Apparently this doesn't happen on (at least one) non-mac platform(s).

Would someone else with a mac try this? :

Choose the "Determine language from source" language.
Click on "Show Details..."
Choose the "Syntactic Test Suite Coverage" button
Click OK.
Re-open the language dialog.

Is the "Syntactic Test Suite Coverage" button still checked?

Thanks in advance,

John

Begin forwarded message: