[racket-dev] syntax-property guards? (was: Re: The Stepper strikes again)

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 13 11:33:17 EDT 2011

FWIW, there is precedent for this kind of thing, namely the properties
that get added to syntax objects to tell check syntax about bindings
that aren't in the fully expanded program (and yeah, I know there is a
pending question about this; sorry I haven't had time to look into it
and straighten things out).

Syntax properties generally seem like a good vehicle for
languages/macros to communicate information to tools.

Robby