[racket-dev] Downloading DrRacket for Mac is hard?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 11 14:13:52 EDT 2011

I am happy to see that we are looking for solutions to a problem.

I think we should use everything we can to make the best possible guess. Then we should use English language to inform people that we made a best possible guess and that there are alternatives. But this language must be extremely non-scary to BEGINNERS.