[racket-dev] Downloading DrRacket for Mac is hard?

From: Kevin Tew (tewk at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 11 13:13:42 EDT 2011

look at the firefox download page for an example:
There is a nice huge pretty button that is the download for your current
platform.
Below the big button there is a small link that says "All Systems &
Languages <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html>" which links
to the matrix of all possible downloads.

I think http://www.mozilla.com/ is an excellent landing page for "Here,
Get Our Stuff".

Kevin