[racket-dev] DrDr Feature Request

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 8 11:59:24 EDT 2011

I like the two-times-in-a-row thought.

FWIW, please try to avoid race conditions of the second kind.

I think the drracket test suites are special because they fail
not-so-often and I don't actually know how to fix them.  If either of
those weren't true then I'd say they should just not run in drdr. (So
the race-condition/using the same file thing fails this test.)

Robby