[racket-dev] OS X 10.7 review/summary

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 6 11:14:34 EDT 2011

In a fairly user-focused review I saw, the 'automatic snapshots' sounded great. Apparently an app that subscribes to some Lion protocol gets automatic snapshots so that you can say 'I don't like what I did in the last 10 mins, let's go back' It also saves automatically when you forget. Good for kids, students, and old professors.