[racket-dev] testing

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 4 12:55:52 EDT 2011

I think that we can accommodate all of that by simply standardizing a place
where an entire test can be run from. That is, I expect the interesting
question this answers is "I have just food and fixed a bug in some unknown
code: where do I go to find the relevant tests to add more and run all the
existing ones?". All that is required for that is some place to start
looking; from there DrRacket can help you find everything.

Robby