[racket-dev] lots of new tests pushed

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 25 21:43:05 EDT 2011

One note for those who don't know: if you have multiple files that
just re-export other files, there is considerable support in scribble
to make documented that easy. This is even easy if you have a
situation like this:

  A exports x,y,z from private/I
  B exports x,y,z from private/I

and A has docs but B doesn't (where I is an internal thing and
intentionally not documented).

See the #:use-sources keyword for this last case.

Robby

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> I just pushed tests for all non-racket and non-scheme collections that
> makes sure that all of the top-level libraries have their exports
> fully documented. I left out info.rkt and tried to drop obviously bad
> things from this list, but if you spot problems when drdr complains at
> you, please just go edit the file to remove libraries that shouldn't
> be there.
>
> Robby

Posted on the dev mailing list.