[racket-dev] racket 5.1 build failure on debian/kfreebsd

From: David Bremner (bremner at debian.org)
Date: Sun Apr 24 14:21:38 EDT 2011

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 08:58:19 -0600, Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> wrote:

> It's in the "racket" subdirectory. I've changed the `configure' case
> from "FreeBSD" to "*FreeBSD", which I think is the right fix.

Latest master and 5.1+your patch builds on Debian/kFreeBSD, _if_ I use
configure --enable-cgcdefault. Otherwise racket3m bus errors the first
time called.  Do you think it is worth having a seperate configure
stanza to make cgc default for GNU/kFreeBSD?

In addition to building the collects, "racket"  and "drracket" seem to
start up fine and run simple calculations.

All the best,

David

Posted on the dev mailing list.