[racket-dev] DrRacket crash

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 18 10:45:59 EDT 2011

The limits in the DrRacket executable are not the same as the limits
that you might expect from just looking at the amount of memory you
have on that machine and, judging from a quick look at the program, it
seems to be using a lot of memory.

So, I'd suggest you either lower the memory limit or watch the
drracket process via some OS-level memory monitoring tool (under
windows 7 there is something called "resource monitor" that would
work; not sure about XP) to see if you are indeed running out of
memory.

Robby