[racket-dev] Totally loving new warnings, how to make them more obvious in DrRacket?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Tue Apr 12 00:21:39 EDT 2011

I've recently been running programs from the command-line with -W info, and I *totally love* the warnings I'm getting from the optimizer about arity errors etc.

I know, I know, this is the same reason that you crank the optimization level up in gcc: to get errors about uninitialized variables.

Anyhow, my question is this: I suspect that this information would be helpful to many DrRacket users, and I'm wondering if there's a better way to make it part of the regular click-to-run workflow than manually opening the log window and setting the level to "info"?

John