[racket-dev] Racket documentation

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Sep 25 12:22:23 EDT 2010

There is a privacy/security problem to address: as described, this is
phoning home to the mothership, and effectively tracking each user's
browsing and searching behavior within the manuals, page-by-page, even
though they are using local copies.

The tracking situation on the public Web is crazier than even most
techies realize, but not many companies put tracking capability into
things like local copies of the documentation.  Just on principle, I
think you wouldn't want Racket to be lowering the bar further, so I
think you'd have to address the concern.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/