[racket-dev] raco dwim

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 07:47:37 EDT 2010

This seems like a coherent thing for it to do, but not something that
I would personally use. I don't think I'd use it or like having it
there because the more complicated the algorithm it uses to choose
what to run, the more complicate the algorithm I run in my brain to
predict what it will do has to be. Basically, I think I am likely to
make mistakes this way.

As an aside, I thought we talked about this back when 'raco' was
created about whether it should also serve as 'racket'.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay