[racket-dev] typed/scheme n00b question

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 7 08:19:58 EDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 8:04 AM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
>> You can't use that type in `require/typed', though, since the contract
>> library doesn't accept `case->' contracts like that.
> The "like that" part is that two different arms of the case-> would
> have the same arity?

Right.  Of course, even if the contract library accepted such
contracts when it could distinguish based on the first-order portions
which case to take, that still wouldn't cover all of what TR accepts.
More work is needed (on my part) to characterize it precisely, though.
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the dev mailing list.