[racket-dev] Yikes! Images in science collection could be much smaller

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 21:34:18 EDT 2010

I'm in the process of updating all of my collections to Racket. I have most
of the smaller ones done - animated-canvas, describe (with documentation
this time), packed-binary, and uuid - with only table-panel left to go.
Right now I'm finishing up the documentation for my new sesame library - an
interface to the Sesame RDF triples store - that I'll release this weekend.
[I need it for my 'real' job.] Then I'll move on to the 'big three' -
science, simulation, and inference. They'll take me a while because of their
size and complexity.But, I'll redo the graphics to PNG format at that time.