[racket-dev] 5.0.2 changelog

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 11:30:14 EDT 2010

Here are some change logs entries for me:

Web Server - formlets now provide more HTML form elements;
make-xexpr-response supports a preamble for DTD declarations;
serve/servlet supports stateless servlets

PLAI - correct source locations in test printing; corrected test
printing; various GC language improvements and fixes

OpenSSL - ssl-tcp-addresses compatible with tcp-addresses

Match - compiler now uses unsafe operations to improve performance
(we've observed 2x on match intensive loads)

*SL - one-armed check-error; hash operations added to ASL;
define-datatype added to ASL

Net - WebSocket implementation added

You may not find them important.

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>