[racket-dev] 5.0.2 changelog

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 27 23:12:24 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> The contract library's dependent contracts are now faster and properly
> assign blame when they are internally inconsistent see the docs for
> ->i for more details.

(this one is still okay).

> The 2htdp/image library now supports pinholes (but if you do not use
> the pinhole primitives then you do not see the pinholes).

should be:

The 2htdp/image library now supports pinholes (but if you do not use
the pinhole primitives then you do not see the pinholes), has a number
of new triangle functions, and supports conversion of images to color
lists and back. Also, the treatment of cropping has been improved for
scenes; see the documentation section on the nitty-gritty of pixels
for details.

Also, don't forget that we moved the signatures to ASL (and improved
various aspects of the implementation).

Robby

Posted on the dev mailing list.