[racket-dev] Grr... why can't I pull?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Tue Oct 19 17:28:25 EDT 2010

Okay, this just sounds stupid: my 'git fetch' is failing on the PLT tree.  I can ssh to the pltgit machine just fine:

john-clementss-macbook-pro:~/git-clements clements$ ssh git
PTY allocation request failed on channel 0
hello clements, the gitolite version here is v1.4-14-g36317c4
the gitolite config gives you the following access:
 C    	CREATER/.*
   R W	iplt
   R W	play
   R W	plt
   @ @	testing
Connection to git.racket-lang.org closed.

... but git pull just hangs. I get no useful info, even with a git fetch -v.

Actually, I just tried it from a remote linode (li21-127.members.linode.com), and it seems to be hanging there, as well.

Am I doing something stupid, here?

John