[racket-dev] #true and #false

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 10 10:58:34 EDT 2010

I agree. As far as students go, I've found that my PLAI students
(juniors) adapted very fast to #t and #f from the teaching languages
and that even they accidentally try to quote true and false within the
single week I teach them with the student languages. So overall I
think that #true and #false are good there and I don't see any problem
with them being available elsewhere... just not the default.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay