[racket-dev] slideshow not hiding KDE panel

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 1 08:20:00 EDT 2010

At Thu, 30 Sep 2010 22:03:12 -0700, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote:
> This happens for me always in slideshow on my laptop in both GR1 and
> GR2.  I'm running Ubuntu 10.04, screen resolution 1440x1050, with
> panels on the top and bottom of the screen (as is usual for Gnome).  I
> can provide any other data as desired.

I don't know what's different on my machine.

In any case, I decided to try the obvious change to GRacket2, even if I
can't really try it, and Robby reports that the change works on his
machine (i.e., GRacket2 Slideshow uses the whole screen).

So, Faré, you could try

and see whether Slideshow on top of the new `racket/gui' uses the full
screen and works well enough for your slides. Send me a bug report if
it doesn't.

Posted on the dev mailing list.