[plt-dev] Downtime this sunday

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri May 28 20:19:07 EDT 2010

NEU has the power down for Sunday, from 8am to 8pm EST (actual
downtime is likely to be shorter).  Two things that will not be
working at that time are the planet server and the prebuilt web pages.

The git server, bug server, download server, internal server, and a
few more (all hosted on a separate machine) should be up since I plan
to move it to an alternative network for the day (there will be a
short downtime when I schlep the machine to the other side of the
river).  The IP addresses would be different (eg, if you push via ssh,
you'll see a note about the different IP address), but other than that
I hope that there won't be any noticeable differences.