[plt-dev] Which image.ss?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu May 27 08:23:16 EDT 2010

And just to come completely clean, we eventually hope to get to the
point where students write

  #lang htdp/bsl

at the beginning of their programs (or a variation on that for one of
the other teaching languages), followed by require for the teachpacks.

You can try this out now if you're curious, but we're not really
pushing people into this part yet. (You have to set your language to
"Use the language declared in the source" via the "Language" menu.)

Robby