[plt-dev] PLT interacts badly with crazy new Windows "AppData\Remote" idea

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 4 14:02:50 EDT 2010

I got bitten by that back in 2008 - I have a blog entry (
http://drschemer.blogspot.com/2008/07/plt-scheme-on-vista.html) about my
problems from back then. And, I think this (
http://bugs.plt-scheme.org/query/?cmd=view&pr=9554) is the bug report with
an audit trail of e-mails.

I'm not sure if the installer was ever updated to know about the shadow
copy. Eli and Matthew (and probably others) identified the problem.