[plt-dev] Free domains from Gandi?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Tue Mar 9 23:46:18 EST 2010

Gandi.net is giving away free domain names as part of a ten-years-old celebration.  The number you get depends on how long you've been a Gandi customer.  I'll get three, if I can be bothered to get out of bed at four a.m. in the morning.  That would be seven a.m. for you guys, especially Shriram who IIRC is the principal Gandi client.  One catch is that while it does include .com and .net domains, it does not include .org domains.

So.. uh.. anyone need any new domains?  plt-racket.net? Or how about pltracket.com?

John