[racket-dev] comment boxes

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Jun 29 17:07:03 EDT 2010

On Jun 29, Shriram Krishnamurthi wrote:
> Yes, #2 would be ideal.  But until then, apparently, I was not
> clear.
> There are no instructions *in the bug submission form*: "if you wish
> to attach a file, please send it using your mail program in response
> to the acknowledgement mail you receive".
> Receiving the instructions AFTER you have submitted the bug (and
> gone through the pain of copying-and-pasting) seems a bit...late.

I don't want to explicitly encourage that, because it makes dealing
with the bugs through the web interface harder.  If it's possible to
copy-paste, then it's much better to do so.  (The reason I added the
reply-to header was not to make this be a blessed way to attach files,
but because some submitters would use it to send more information, but
nobody would ever see these additions.)