[racket-dev] comment boxes

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 29 13:27:01 EDT 2010

Part of the need for this is the bug report system doesn't allow
attachments, which I have sometimes sorely missed.  Of course, it isnt the
only usecase.

On Jun 29, 2010 1:05 PM, "Robby Findler" <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu>
wrote:

Some kind of compression could help, but at the moment the format is
designed so that if someone were to copy and paste the contents of a
file into an email window and send it to us, we could still use it
(wierd linebreaks and all) and even if it gets truncated there is some
hope of recovering some of the content of the file. There probably is
a way to do better, but these properties have proven useful in the
past.

Robby