[racket-dev] Scribble in-source documentation documentation

From: Norman Gray (norman at astro.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 28 10:13:04 EDT 2010

Greetings.

On 2010 Jun 26, at 20:47, Norman Gray wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> Section 4.5 of the Scribble docs, 'In-Source Documentation' refers to the file/gif.rkt source as a useful example of this practice.
[...]

Looking at this message again, it strikes me that it's rather rambling.  Sorry 'bout that -- it started off as a quick report, and grew.

The point was that there seemed two places within the scribble docs where the docs seemed not to match reality (ie, apparent documentation bugs), and a third place where the scribble system didn't behave as the docs suggested (ie, a bug in the implementation, or rather opaque docs).

Should this instead have gone to the users list?

Best wishes,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk