[racket-dev] [plt-edu] Re: TeachScheme! wikipedia page update

From: Joshua Zucker (joshua.zucker at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 19:19:26 EDT 2010

There's definitely a big move afoot in this part of the world to
incorporate "Design Thinking" into science classes and other parts of
the curriculum as well.  IDEO and the d-school at Stanford are big
forces behind that.  I'm not sure whether this is an argument that
TeachDesign has some synergy or that the name would be prone to cause
confusion, though.

--Joshua