[racket-dev] [plt-dev] Stackoverflow ad

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun Jun 13 17:57:30 EDT 2010

On May 25, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> We've put up a suggested stackoverflow ad here [...]

As it turns out, these things are running for 6 months and then
flushed -- and this happened 2 days ago...  (The previous text didn't
have an indication of this, otherwise I'd wait for after the flush to
post it.)

In any case, I reposted it here, and it's the same deal of needing 6
upvotes to be re-accepted:

They seem to discourage reposting an add, but there's a comment saying
that it's fine for ones that appeared late in the last cycle.