[racket-dev] (planet cce/scheme) --> collects/unstable

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at racket-lang.org)
Date: Mon Jun 7 15:58:31 EDT 2010

the contents of my cce/scheme planet package to the "unstable"
collection.  Anyone who has been waiting for non-planet versions of
these libraries to use in the main collections, here you go.  Planet
authors should continue to use the planet versions for now, as the
"unstable" code is subject to change, removal for unused portions, and
"promotion" to other libraries for popular portions.

Carl Eastlund

Posted on the dev mailing list.