[racket-dev] Final v5.0 build is ready

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Sun Jun 6 01:37:23 EDT 2010

On Jun 5, 2010, at 8:39 PM, Eli Barzilay wrote:

> The final v5.0 build is now ready at:
>
>   http://pre.racket-lang.org/5.0/installers
>
> It is a good idea to run quick tests with it to make sure that
> version related functionality is working fine.  (Specifically,
> PLaneT tests by Robby, and Dracula tests by Carl.)

The current README makes no mention of the DrScheme or MrEd executables that it contains, or of the transition.  After trying write a quick blurb, I started to question the need for including DrScheme in there at all.  I'm afraid it's just going to confuse things, especially since the DrScheme executable is a bit of a confusing mix: the menu bar says DrScheme, but the Interactions window says DrRacket. Why not just take it out?

John