[racket-dev] Ask TIOBE to lump Racket with Lisp/Scheme/Clojure?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Thu Jun 3 03:50:20 EDT 2010

I happened across the old TIOBE PL monthly popularity contest today, and saw that "Lisp/Scheme/Clojure" has taken a huge jump and is now in the top 20. From an advertising standpoint, it would seem to make sense to me to ask them to lump Racket in with this category, unless we think we're immediately going to leap into the rankings as a solo entry.

So, does anyone mind if I write to TIOBE and ask them?

Um, *after* the release?

John