[racket-dev] P4P: A Syntax Proposal

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 29 13:28:45 EDT 2010

FWIW, I think you're probably right that "parens" are actually code
for "I don't want to think so hard" so while an alternative syntax may
take away one excuse, language design and libraries and good docs and
tutorials all the other things are probably going to be required as
well to really make the language a success.

Robby