[racket-dev] P4P: A Syntax Proposal

From: Everett (webj2 at unoc.net)
Date: Wed Jul 28 18:06:09 EDT 2010

I've always thought the problem was the parens.  But I just realized
that besides prefix and excessive parens there is one more problem, and
that is using function application to encode structure.

E.g. (if c t f) is really structure.  Shriram's syntax handles this by
adding in extra markers for readability.

E.g.
  (map (lambda (x) ...)
       lst)
is more readable in the Ruby form: