[racket-dev] haskell's 'hell of a lot of libraries', planet

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 28 09:37:37 EDT 2010

Agreed. Done right, I think there's a PhD in this area for a student who likes to build and measure systems, including social networking measurements.

Robby and I had a grant that kind of was a seed for this direction: equip planet libraries with contracts and see how it pressures others to write down contracts at the boundary. Too much work, too little time killed this project in a way though Robby did add a good amount of infrastructure to Planet.