[racket-dev] Can't Find a Workaround for Bug 11017 in DrRacket

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 10:02:25 EDT 2010

With last night's build, the error message is now:

cm: no SHA-1 for dependency: #"C:\\Documents and Settings\\williamsm\\My
Documents\\Development\\madness\\madness.rkt"

I am using a development link (using PLaneT) to reference the madness (which
is an acronym for Multi-Agent Dynamic Network Simulation System - MADNeSS,
not a reference to my mental state) development folder. But, the files in it
are actually .ss files - as are all of the files involved. So, I'm guessing
that somewhere along the line the development link to (planet
williams/madness/madness) didn't 'remember' it was to a .ss file instead of
a .rkt file.

Doug

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Doug Williams <m.douglas.williams at gmail.com