[racket-dev] multiple key-press

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 09:44:31 EDT 2010

I think Matthias is thinking the kids want to have one student control
the game with WASD and the other control the game with the arrow keys,
thus have a multi-player one-keyboard game.

In contrast, Shriram is referring to the fact that many games
implement "diagonal movement" when right and up are pressed and allow
you to move and shoot SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>