[racket-dev] self-documenting feature

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 19 12:05:28 EDT 2010

While I have always liked doc strings in Lisps -- and koodos to Python for copying another feature from Lisp -- is it as critical to HtDP programming as built-in check-expect with coverage? (No but I think having it would be nice.) Do ask the person who asked whether Python has coverage now. -- Matthias