[plt-dev] language dialog, some minor changes & bugfixes

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Jan 29 16:56:32 EST 2010

I'm not sure what you need more.  What I'm suggesting is something
like this:

  (with-handlers ([exn? (lambda (_) "???")])
    (parameterize ([forbid-planet-activity ; throws an error if not installed

So the only extension that is needed, if there's nothing now, is some
parameter that tells planet to avoid any actual activity.  (This might
be as simple as setting up a guardian that forbids any network