[plt-dev] language dialog

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryanc at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 28 17:52:48 EST 2010

Robby Findler wrote:
> Matthew suggested a change to the language dialog that I've just now
> checked in. Please give it a try and let me know what you think.

I think the explanatory text under the first option should be replaced
with something like the following:

   Typical language declarations:
     #lang <language-name>

Or perhaps instead of the abstract #lang example have two concrete ones,
like "#lang scheme" and "#lang typed/scheme".

It should also have a link to an explanation of language declarations in
the help desk, either following the examples or as the text "language
declarations" above hyperlinked.

How about updating the line at the bottom of the frame based on the
language found also? That is, instead of "Module", it should say
something like "Module: scheme" or "Module: scheme/base" or "Module: r6rs".