[plt-dev] (fail) Re: Pre-Release Checklist for v4.2.4

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Sat Jan 23 16:03:03 EST 2010

On Jan 23, 2010, at 12:30 PM, Robby Findler wrote:

> John, if you have basic stepper tests that can run automatically, drdr
> and/or the nightly build can run them for you. drdr works with gui
> test suites, and I've been able to automate some testing of drscheme
> (altho I see now that there are problems...) which might be useful to
> you for getting started:
>
> http://drdr.plt-scheme.org/17775/collects/tests/drscheme/randomly-click-language-dialog.ss
>
> The above transcript even looks like it found a bug!

Nice!

Re: nightly testing: this isn't an insurmountable problem, but the last time I spent a few hours on this I was unable to understand why mz and dr evaluated my modules differently.  The difference surely had to do with namespace-fu, but it wasn't clear to me how to fix it.  Yes, I should revisit this.

Thanks again,

John