[plt-dev] `rico' and ".rkt"

From: Chongkai Zhu (czhu at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 15 16:31:51 EST 2010

Carl Eastlund wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Chongkai Zhu <czhu at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
>
>> Whatever file attach we will use, I just want to remove the ".scrbl"
>> extension and make all scribble file have the same extension as other files.
>> The idea is to use the first #lang line to decide what "module" language it
>> is, right?
>>
>> Chongkai
>>

> Right now, setup-plt treats Scribble files specially; for instance, it
> does not run them when given the -D option.  I'm not sure we have a
> method yet for doing that based on #lang.
>
> --Carl

Think it this way: we expect more language levels to be developed inside
PLT Scheme/Racket in the future (let along existing ones), and quite
some of them will need special treatment with various tools. So we will
need a method of doing "that" based on #lang anyway, right?

Chongkai

Posted on the dev mailing list.