[plt-dev] `rico' and ".rkt"

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Mon Feb 15 14:27:11 EST 2010

Having all extensions start with the same word (plt, racket, or whatever)
followed by 'source', 'compiled', 'scribble' or whatever, seems a good idea
to me. When searching for 'plt' my google search engine puts the PLT home
page at the top of all hits. Therefore maintaining 'plt' in the extensions
seems reasonable to me.
Jos