[plt-dev] DrDr Notifications

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Feb 12 16:08:53 EST 2010

#4 can be just as in-the-language as #3, it's only the extra file that
is not needed, which is particularly fitting for a single-line
configuration-like file.

* If I need to (a) write another piece of program, (b) set props on it
  and on the original, (c) remember that this extra file is unrelated
  to my own tests, then I likely will not do it.

* OTOH, if all I need to do is to set a property on the file with a
  single expression then things for me are much easier: drdr will (a)
  use that as a filter for the file the proerty is on, (b) will use
  that expression in the right language, (c) I don't need to deal with
  wrapper files in my test directory.