[plt-dev] Fwd: [DrDr] R17971 (timeout 1) (unclean 7) (stderr 17) (changes 71)

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 5 15:56:07 EST 2010

I don't see much consensus on who, how, or what to nag. So I've tried
to make the web interface more useful.

Directory displays in DrDr now show all the problem information with
links. Here's an example:

http://drdr.plt-scheme.org/17987/

and another:

http://drdr.plt-scheme.org/17987/collects/tests/

Notice that it doesn't display when there are no problems:

http://drdr.plt-scheme.org/17987/collects/tests/aligned-pasteboard/

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay