[plt-dev] promoting unstable libraries

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryanc at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 3 15:51:32 EST 2010

About two months have passed since the creation of the unstable
collection. I think it's a good time to have the first round of
promotion discussions. The idea of unstable is to give facilities a
temporary home in a public place while the interface and behavior
settles down. Once that happens, they should move somewhere more
permanent.

This thread has two goals:
   - select things to promote out of unstable, and
   - determine where to put them, including possibly creating new
libraries.

Please respond with proposals of libraries (or parts of libraries,
even individual exports) that you think are ready to be promoted.
We'll start out with an open discussion, and I'll moderate if it seems
necessary.

Ryan

Posted on the dev mailing list.